STUDY IN USA:
AMERICAN SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, UNIVERSITIES

STUDY IN SINGAPORE
AMERICAN, UK, AUSTRALIAN, FRENCH DEGREE

STUDY IN SWITZERLAND:
PAID INTERNSHIP (1/2 COURSE)

STUDY IN MALAYSIA:
HIGH QUALITY, AFFORDABLE PRICES

2 + 2 TRANSFER PROGRAMS;
AFFORDABLE AMERICAN EDUCATION
MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME;
MALAYSIAN RESIDENCE VISA

DOUBLE DEGREE:
GEORGIA / USA, SINGAPORE / SWITZERLAND

IELTS PREPARATORY COURSE,
ENGLISH FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN

SUMMER / WINTER CAMPS IN SINGAPORE, USA, MALAYSIA

CORPORATE TRAINING,
TAILOR-MADE TOURS

+7 914 156 41 41

About Singapore

Country code for international calls +65

Its area is 710 km ² - this figure is not constant, as the country increases its area due to land reclamation.

Singapore is a city-state located in Southeast Asia to the north of the equator at 1 degree. This is the reason for the equatorial climate of Singapore, the temperature ranges from +22 C to +33 C, high humidity 90%, frequent short rains.

Of the 5.3 million people, most of the Chinese are 75%, the remaining 25% include Malays, Hindus and Eurasians. Of these,% are Buddhists, 33% are Christians, 17% do not have religious affiliation.

Despite the fact that the country is located in Asia, you will be understood everywhere in English, as this is one of the four official languages ​​of the country (English, Malay, Chinese and Tamil).

Such a diversity of nationalities and religions is reflected in the culinary environment. It is easy to find here not only Chinese, Nepalese, Indian, but also European cuisine.

An excellent organized transport service allows you to travel around the island unhindered by bus, metro and taxi. The cable car opens a magnificent view of the island. Synthosa, which is a tourist center.

The settlement system is maintained in Singapore dollars (SGD).

By strict laws, the authorities have achieved that at any time of the day and in any place, residents and visitors of the city feel safe and secure. For example, for smoking in the wrong place, throwing trash, violators can be fined up to SGD 1000. For the import and distribution of drugs - the death penalty.

Low crime, lack of corruption, low tax rates, developed infrastructure and skilled labor are the ideal environment for attracting a large number of foreign direct investment. There are more than 7000 transnational corporations from the USA, Japan and Europe, as well as 1500 companies from China and 1500 from India. Singapore is also known as one of the 4 Asian tigers, along with Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan.

Cost of living in Singapore

Housing $ 500 - $ 1500 (depending on the type of housing)

Meals 450 $ - 600 $

Public transportation $ 100 - $ 200

Personal expenses $ 400- $ 600 (clothes, toiletries, entertainment, books, etc.)

The costs will vary according to lifestyle.

Singapore Advantages

Singapore is not only one of the world's 5 largest ports, but also the fourth largest financial center after London, New York and Tokyo.

The unemployment rate is only 2%, while 44% of workers are not native residents of the country. Here the high qualification of the worker is valued, and there is no racial discrimination.

After independence, Singapore retained the English education system, which contributes to the high quality of education.

In exact sciences, it ranks 5th in the world.

Strong and stable economy and politics - are the guarantors of a high standard of living.

Actively developing machine building, biomedicine, tourism and education, the country attracts students, an opportunity not only to receive, but also to apply their knowledge in these fields.

The oil refining and shipbuilding industry also plays an important role for the growth and stability of the country's economy. Changi International Airport (Changi), along with the seaport is the center for cargo transportation.