Business Management - Associate in Applied Science (Edmonds Community College) - Transfer to Bachelor of Applied Science in Administrative Management at Central Washington University
This degree will allow students to update existing knowledge and skills and/or acquire up-to-date technical and managerial skills.
Degree Specific Focus:
- Evaluate strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in various business environments.
- Use knowledge and analytical skills to frame and solve business problems.
- Identify ethical issues and approaches to develop and maintain an ethical environment.
- Discuss strategies for operating in a global environment.
- Identify and explain how to apply the skills needed to maintain effective working relationships in multicultural settings.
Minimum age requirement - Applicants must be at least 16 years old. Applicants who are 15 years old will be accepted if they have completed high school or equivalent studies.
An English proficiency exam score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) is not required for admission. However, students who submit TOEFL IBT 54 / IELTS 5.0 or equivalent will not have to take Intensive ESL classes.
January, April, June and September
Duration & Cost
Total estimated costs for one academic year
- Tuition $ 9,249
- Living Expenses $ 7,006
- Books/Supplies $ 1,200
- Health Insurance $ 812
Approximate Total $ 18,267
The Business Management Associate in Applied Science-Transfer Degree is designed for students who want to transfer to the Bachelor of Applied Science in Administrative Management at Central Washington University (CWU). The degree requires students to work with a Business Management advisor to select those courses which will help students achieve their educational and career goals. AAS-T degree requires successful completion of a minimum of 90 credits. Students must have a 2.5 minimum cumulative grade point average to be considered for admission to the CWU program. Meeting the requirements to graduate with an Edmonds CC certificate or degree is the responsibility of the student.
Transferring to Another University or College
- Admission application deadlines vary, students must meet the deadline for the university or college to which they plan to apply for admission to transfer.
- Consultation with the appropriate department or an advisor at the intended transfer school is highly recommended.